ogema1

ogema1.jpg

1996. The FWD truck had been modified and was in awful shape. As soon as we arrived back in the Twin Cities with the rig, we took out the cutting torches and restored the truck to the way it appeared when the St. Anthony Village Fire Department owned it. The onboard water tank was cut down from a 1000 gallon tank and restored to a 500 gal. The top revolving red light was shattered from backing into the fire station at Ogema upon taking delivery of the truck in 1985. The light hardware has now been repaired and a vintage red globe is back in it's place above the cab.

Photo album created with Web Album Generator